Note: If you have the document in hard copy format only and wish to submit it for translation via district mail or fax, please use the PDF form instead.
This online form will only accept files up to 8MB in size. If your file is larger than the limit, please submit it as an email attachment or on CD.
Questions or comments? Send us an email.
- Fill out the form completely and obtain department head/principal/designee approval.
Include any special instructions, if necessary. (NOTE: We are able to accommodate email, district mail and fax
only–translations will not be sent out by postal mail.)
Send the form, along with the document to be translated, to "Communications – Translators," or send by fax to
- Documents to be translated require a minimum of one week notice.
- Projects over ten pages require a minimum of two weeks notice.
- Requests must be submitted by BCSD personnel and the material must be BCSD-related.
- Copyrighted material will not be translated.
- Requests will be translated according to priority and the order they are received.